Sunday, June 17, 2012

Picture Update

It been a while since I've done a real update of our lives. So, here's an update in picture form...

I found this potato and it was too cute not to carve a quick eye and mouth into. 

This was our valentines day dinner. Scott made a delicious chicken and rice with fruit and salad. It was very nice to come home from work with dinner on the table. (Since I came home from work at 6:45 or later)

Scott and I did a shamrock shuffle on Saint Patrick's day weekend. I won some money which is always nice and almost unheard of for a 5k race.
This was my first attempt at making corned beef and cabbage. I actually like it and never had it growing up since my mom hates it. Her birthday is on Saint Patrick's day so she always had it as a birthday meal.
The Childress moved away to California!!! So sad, we miss you guys a ton!

We went rock climbing at Red River Gorge with the Scouts in our ward.
One of my coworkers lives on a farm and exchanged goods with us! I made some soft pretzels (that I now sell) and she gave us a ham!!! YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment