Monday, September 21, 2009

Meet 2

Well, I had the meet and then we volunteered at a fair for 3 hours. We had to record part of the BYU football game so we could watch it when we got home. We watched BYU rock and we were both very excited.
This last week has been my last week of freedom seeing as I will start school soon here. I left on Friday early morning for NY, NY. It took forever getting to the course for the meet but we ran the course and then went to the most awesome pizza place. We then went to the hotel hung out and went out to eat at this Italian place with the biggest portions. Saturday morning we went to the course. The meet went ok. I felt like I ran but didn't race. My parents were there though so that was nice. Then we drove into NY which was not the brightest idea. We went to the MET. for hours I tried to show them stuff that was on loan or in storage which was sad but the met is still amazing! We then met up with Breanne and Jeremiah after a wrong turn and walking through harlim! We went to this delisious thai place. Then we went on a hunt for dessert. I was VERY disappointed when breanne told me the best popcorn place in the world in times square went out of buisness. So we went to several dessert places. We got some sorbet and cream puffs and then got icecream and went to go get a cookie but that place was closed=(. Sunday morning we had to wake up at 3:40 to get to the airport. Two guys and I woke up sick with soar throats. Sunday I felt aweful but feeling a little better now.
My next meet is in two weeks. It's All Ohio which is a meet with all the ohio teams.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah JoJo!! I am so glad you are doing so good in xc there! You make me proud! Hey I finally got a blog now so you should check it out! hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I wish I could have seen you! But I now love that we can be blog friends, this makes me SO happy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reagan and Sarah have a blog too?! Can you send me her e-mail please?

    ReplyDelete