Sunday, October 18, 2009

Major Update

So, I guess it's kind of obvious that school has started! I haven't updated this in a while! Well, I've had two races since then and lots of school. School started and the first week made me want to quit. I came home after the first couple days of school and told Scott that I was thinking about quitting everything. I looked up the last day to withdraw without any fines. I felt overwhelmed with what I was expected to do. All is well now though. I teach a group fitness class for 12 hours a week. In group fitness I alternate what we do every week. So far we have done a cardio boot camp work out, stability ball stuff, and pilates. So far my classes have like it. We have had 3 1/2 weeks of school and only have 7 more to go! It's half way point of a semester. Well, I also am a slave to a proffessor for 8 hours a week, I just grade papers. Then some where in there I fit in running and 15 credit hours of Graduate work with some studying time. So far I don't feel as though grad school is hard as in mentally, but hard to fit everything in that I need to do.

1 comment:

  1. Well hello Jocelyn!
    Remember me??
    You thought you could hide, but I have tracked you down!
    Never underestimate my stalking abilities.

    So I'm not sure why we lost touch... if you could enlighten me on that, it would be much appreciated...

    But I'll just assume you still love me.
    :)
    It's nice to get an update on you! I had no idea you were living in Ohio and going to grad school and running for their team. That's great! And I think it's awesome you're teaching classes - I've always thought that would be a great sidejob to have - cuz then you get PAID to workout! I bet you're great at it. I would love to take a class taught by your enthusiastic self.

    Well, it would be lovely to hear back from ya. And if you're ever in Southern Utah (Cedar City, specifically) you better look me up!

    ReplyDelete