Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Some pictures!

Pictures from 2010
We got all dressed up because I was a judge at the 2010 cross country cookoff! So much delicious food.
We saw this when we were in galveston during Chirstmas time (on a truck of course).
NASA!
This is for Jim and Arlene! It's a part of the space station that Russia has put up.
When we were in San Fran. we went to Google and took a tour from Megan's friend and rode the Google bikes!
I helped my sister move out from Salt Lake City to San Francisco in December. It was a very long drive/trip. We locked the keys out of the car twice and I went through 2 boxes of kleenex! I didn't not get along with Megan's cats.
This was from our trip to Idaho. I thought this was so cute and Talli (sp?) is one of the cutest nieces I have! Of course I think all my nieces are one of the cutest!
This was during thanksgiving. Meredith got ready for our run and I saw what she was wearing and I said one min. ran back to my room and changed into her outfit. I guess this might mean I have too many running clothes!
Thanksgiving! Scott had to make our getto table so we could fit everyone!
Thanksgiving day turkey trot! The biggest in the world!
I ran as an elite runner in an Indianapolis Half Marathon. This was our AWESOME hotel the night before. I was pretty excited that some how they classified me as elite.
Our pumpkins a week after we carved them. The were wilting a little.
Trunk or treat! We were Anarctic explorers. Really I was really cold and didn't want to be outside unless I had lots of clothes on.
Pumpkin patch hay ride!
Corn Maze!

No comments:

Post a Comment