Sunday, February 3, 2013

Quick update

So, it seems as though when I take the time to write we have some big news update. This time we are announcing that we are having a baby in April! Well, I'm due April 24th to be exact. So I'm almost 29 weeks along now. Seems pretty crazy in less than 3 months we'll be parents! We will both be a mom and dad for mother's and father's day this year!

We are getting another ultrasound on Monday but here's two fuzzy pictures from our 20 week ultrasound. 


 The other big new in our lives is that we moved! Of course this was the first thing that was set up in our new house when we got there. "New" for us, it's a 84-year-old house that we are renting. I'm still training a lot since I'm doing the Muncie half ironman 12 weeks after my due date. We'll see how things go though.

 We were able to go to Idaho for Christmas and Scott was the donkey that carried Mary. Really he's just wearing a brown snuggie.
 This is the first quilt I have ever made or probably will ever make! It's not my style but it was for my sister who is a self proclaimed geek.
 Scott got me this onesie for Christmas. It's the first piece of baby clothing that we've bought.
This was my DELICIOUS Christmas present from my sister in Austin. They have yummy gluten-free nutrition for biking. Also, an awesome heart rate monitor that I've been wanting forever!

We're babysitting for 5 kids so I better get back to them and make some dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment