Tuesday, December 1, 2009

PICTURES

We had three pies and a cheese cake. Scott loves pie, I think he would eat it for every meal.
We had some fall fun. we couldn't make that big of a pile when we didn't have a rake.
This is our turkey. I know it looks weird. We tried something new. It was a salt encrusted turkey. It was actually really really good. Sounds bad but it isn't.
Fatty while he was still alive!
Yes this is our tree and yes it is wrapped. Some how we fit it in our car.
These are the ornaments that Scott and I made! How cute!


This is my santa. All of these look at lot more awesome in person. I was really proud of my santa


This is what we had to do to get to our salt encrusted turkey. Scott liked it because he got to use power tools.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the pictures. The ornaments look great and I'm pretty impressed with the sawsall on the turkey. What's your turkey recipe? Looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a salt encrusted turkey, so LOTS of kosher salt and some flour and some spices. We also put spices inside the turkey to flavor it. Then you cover the turkey with this mixture, under and on top. It's supposed to keep all the moisture in and act as a mini oven inside the oven.

    ReplyDelete