Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Sleepless in Boise

So, as you can tell I'm in Boise and can't sleep. That seems really weird because we were up until 2:00 A.M. just sitting around and talking. I've come to the conclusion (about 3 years ago) that I have the best in-laws... ever.
It's been so fun to be out here in the mountains again. I forgot how much I really missed them horribly. The first run that I did here I had to concentrate on footing and then I finally got to look up and just stared at the mountains for the next several miles and had the most goofy looking grin on my face because of them.
Well, I know this is a short post but I still want to read the scriptures and then I have to go face the 4-5? inches of snow that fell last night. That one might be one point for Cincinnati over the rockies.

No comments:

Post a Comment