Tuesday, December 1, 2009

So, I really don't feel like studying right now so I guess I can consider this to be productive too. I wrote a whole huge blog post a coupe weeks ago and then my computer decided to shut down so, I didn't have the time or effort to rewrite it. I also wrote Chelsea a letter that my computer lost too! Well, lots and lots has happened this month. Cross country is over it ended quite sadly but life goes on. Also, another sad story is that Baby mac died, he is now in the morgue. For those who do not know who baby mac is, it is my computer that has been with me for 4 1/2 years! Well I was in the middle of writing a research paper. I had probably spent 10 hours on it. Monday morning I woke up at 3:00 A.M. to finish it because it was due at 4:00 P.M. but I have to teach and go to class during the day. So, I turned it on and it went to the normal blue start up screen. Then tragedy fell and it went to this gray screen with lines across it. Well, I couldn't write a paper completely over and turn it in by 4. so I tried everything I woke Scott up and he tried everything. Then I sent my professor an e-mail and explained everything and went back to bed. Well, luckily he was very kind and let me turn it in on Thursday at 2:00 pm. But, it is still very very sad he has died. My father-in-law called us this last Sunday and said he was coming to visit the warehouse that next day so he wanted to see if he could stay with us. We of course were thrilled and so it was fun to have him on Monday. Then wed. Megan (my sister) came. Thursday we spent all morning cooking and then went and drove around Cincinnati and showed her all the gorgeous houses and that night we stayed up late (for me not her) and just talked with all three of us. Friday we took her to this awesome grocery store. It has food from all around the world. Then chatted some more and sent her away with lots of left over thanksgiving.
One more story happened at the beginning of this month. We were about to go to sleep when we hear what sounds like a waterfall coming from our bathroom. We go in and water is flowing over our vanity and flooding our bathroom. So we get some bowls and start dumping it in the bathtub. Scott sent me to sleep while he cleaned it up because it was 2 nights before a race. In the middle of the night I woke up and heard our sink gurgling so I went and took care of it. Then it happened again around 3 am. so I woke Scott up and said that our sink was acting up again. He's the best husband ever because he got up and took care of it. Our landlord called us and told us not to use the sinks. Well, everything is all clear now. Oh we decided to cut a Christmas tree down this past Saturday so we went to a farm and got one for 30 bucks! It was so fun. We found this one which we call fatty for obvious reasons. Then we went to get some Christmas stuff. I decided that I was going to make some christmas tree ornaments with my acheivement day girls. We are going to make snowmen heads together but then I made a santa head which I think was pretty cool and awesome. Well, I try to post some pictures now. Hope everyone ad a great thanksgiving and I only have 1 1/2 weeks of school/finals!!! Hurray!

No comments:

Post a Comment