Sunday, May 15, 2011

Small update

So, we STILL have not been able to get an appointment with the doctor. Hopefully this week will be the week! I loved the quoted that I heard today in our stake conference by Elder M. Russell Ballard, "Sometimes trials are to show us how much we can endure." I guess I HAVE been praying to be able to increase my patience, and the Lord does bless us with what we ask for.

Scott and I were able to go to "Mormon Prom" as chaperons. I wore one of my old prom dresses and Scott wore a matching tie. We were mistaken as a couple actually going to Mormon Prom more than once. I'm glad I still look like I could be in high school even though my body feels like it could be a grandma!

The day or two before, Scott actually asked me to Mormon prom (even though we were just chaperones) through making me pop balloons and unfold pieces of paper that were a guy and girl holding hands. On it, it read "will you go to prom with me?"


Sometime later this week I will write an update about my trip with my sister to TX and UT for her Ironman! We then went and hiked all around UT, which was a blast!

2 comments:

  1. Aw. You guys are adorable!

    I also often get mistaken for a teenager. Now that I'm 30 it's super lame. Seriously, why can't people think I'm 30?! I'll even take 25.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cute you guys went to Mormon Prom together! And that he even "asked" you in a fun way. Jesse and I love going to dances too.

    ReplyDelete