Tuesday, July 21, 2009

more pictures of our new place!

The massive closet that we need our our clothes wouldn't fit!
Our kitchen table we haven't decided what to do with!
Our bedroom with our gorgeous bed (Thanks Brian
Bathroom
sHall way

This is the wonderful pantry that Scott and his dad made for me. It sits in the guest bedroom closet.
These are the beautiful bedskirt and curtains that I made! It was my very first sewing project by myself.
This is our kitchen where we bought a new counter height table to eat at with our stools. it fits better and works for us. We bought it at a garage sale that we saw on craigslist (where all of our furniture is from)
I think we learned that we have too much stuff when we moved in here!
I know it's still REALLY messy and Scott would be so ashamed if he knew I put these pictures up when our place was such a wreck!

No comments:

Post a Comment