Thursday, July 9, 2009

We have a HOME!!!


Well this will have to be short becuase Scott is still at work and I have to go get him today. Well, last time I wrote I was sitting in a library waiting for our landlord to say we were approved. We were a little worried because of the house we still have in Provo but we were APPROVED! woohoo! Well we went there and signed all the stuff got our keys and then went half an hour back to our van to pick it up. We called some people from the ward and got some help. We had the whole van unloaded in about 40 min. It was amazing. When we got everything into the apartment I didn't think we'd fit everything. Jim (Scott's dad) didn't even think we could fit everything! That's definatly saying something! Well, the next days were crazy unpacking. We have a lot of food storage because we had a whold basment to fill in Provo. Well someone came up with the ingenous idea of putting some food storage under the beds. So we raised our guest bed and then slide cans under our bed. Well, it didn't end there we have food storage in our bathroom closet. Scott and Jim made me a pantry that we stuck in the guest closet (pictures to come shortly). It is very nice to have more room! Well then we had a whole bunch of boxes to deal with so Jim came up with the fabulous idea to put the boxes in our box spring matresses. So, we packed those full with all our boxes. As amazing as it is we were able to fit everything into our apartment. Well wed. I went and met with the coach and he took me around campus a little. all of their facilities are about 3 years old. That night I was able to run with some of the people on the team. I was going to park at this guy's place becuase parking is horrible. Well, I was calling him when I was close and my phone died. Well, I found the place and started running the direction I thought the track was. I saw a group of people and they all yelled "Jocelyn?" They had split up into groups and were looking at every car without an ohio lisense plate. One guy ran up to a runner and asked her if she was Jocelyn? Yes, I did push the pace, but I didn't mean to. Well, kinda wierd but the guys and the girls ran together. It was fun but they definatly usually don't run fast. I think 8 minute pace is very typical for them. They thought 7 minute pace was blazing fast. Well, Scott is waiting and it's almost 6 so, there will be more to come shortly, just not right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment